Since beginning our services in 2009, we have become one of the most preferred providers of Outpatient Substance Abuse Services in the State of North Carolina. We provide a safe, harmonious community by helping our clients acquire the education, skills and resources necessary to build self-sufficient prosperous lives.
Bringing both personal and professional experience, we recognize addiction as a chronic disease that affects the individual, family, and community. Our treatment services focus not just on addiction, but on the person as a whole.
Our Drug Assessments Cover:
- Required assessments for failed drug tests in schools
- Probation violations and probation referrals
- Referrals from all schools in the surrounding counties
- Simple Possession Charges and Paraphernalia Charges under the 90-96 Program.
- Felony Drug Charges.
Our clients are our top priority. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call. We guarantee to have an appointment for you within 24 hours
- DWI-DUI $100 plus $10 for the driving record.
- Substance Abuse Assessment other than DWI $75.00
- DMV evaluations $65.
Contact BK Professional Counseling Center today at 704-662-3923, or browse our website for more information about DWI Assessments or Testimonials.